Wilkommen zu Meine Deutsche Fahren!!!

Ich will nach Hause gehen!!! Ich will eine Kuchen und Mecklenburg Gardens!!!

Monday, August 25, 2008

Winding Down Ilmenau

The closing program that we are doing is so “European” that I don’t understand the point of it, but the Russians are so happy and excited about it that I am not going to say a word. We are making a film slide show thing. Like I said I don’t understand, but I am going to go along with it and hope that it works out alright. Of course if it doesn’t they’ll already be on the train home when Frau Pollack, and I are presenting it. So if it sucks they won’t know and the 2 of us will get the blame for it even though our parts were minimal. I don’t know what my role in the film will be just yet, (they told me in Russian) but I will make the best of it. As for the program ending I have no idea where the 3 weeks went! It was so fast I feel like I blinked and missed it! I have so many good memories! They were just made too and fast one right after the other! I can barely comprehend them all! As for what’s next- only 3 of 10 are making the trek back the US on the 24. The rest of us are staying. Although I am staying the longest out of every one and the coming week is weighing upon me. What am I doing, where am I going, I know these answers, but I still give them as much thought as if they were unknown. I have so much more to look forward to and I wonder what fate will toss across my path while I am here. I wonder if it will be love… Somehow I doubt it, but ya never know!

No comments: