Wilkommen zu Meine Deutsche Fahren!!!

Ich will nach Hause gehen!!! Ich will eine Kuchen und Mecklenburg Gardens!!!

Monday, August 25, 2008

Week 2 of Ilmenau

During the course of the second week I have had so much fun. I loved Bergfest! I enjoyed meeting new people and hearing everyone’s native language. Granted to puppet show on Monday was a little bit lame, but I’d go again if only just for the experience of moving around the towns and chatting with the people along the way. The most fun part was eating cherries off the tree outside the door of the theater. The show was Rumplestilskin (or however that story is spelled). It’s a German favorite and I should have expected that at some point it would pop up. I was sitting in the center of the front row and I kept getting straw and dust thrown on me. But I went and when we left we got caught in the rain and I shared an umbrella with Rosin. So it was a good night. And the town it took place in was just so cute!! It looked like a post card! Also, I took part in a phonetics class, that had absolutely nothing to do with German and everything to do with the study of baby babble and “goo-goo-gaga”. That was so much fun! And absolutely hysterical! For that I do have pictures of the other groups. But then the weekend came then I was sick of all of the languages, sick for home and just flat out sick!

No comments: