Wilkommen zu Meine Deutsche Fahren!!!

Ich will nach Hause gehen!!! Ich will eine Kuchen und Mecklenburg Gardens!!!

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

No more cooking

1) Ok, well I brought up the idea of cooking for the russians to them and thez werent pleased so scratch that. But todaz is the climb up the mountain and we are supposed to have some food from our home lands, Im just going to take sun flower seeds and introduce Europe to a verz bad habbit that I love to do.

2) the german up at the top translates to i want more cake! i want more chocolate!!! i want more monez!!!

3) I got suckered into going to a pupet show on mondaz. It wasnt bad. I found 5 cents and I had a good chat with the Kamaroonian- Rosoine (Rosaline). She jumped under mz umbrella during the 1 k.m. walk back because she is terrified of rain. In Camaroon thez onlz get monsoons. Bz the time we got back to our dorm I had given her the umbrella and begun singing and dancing "Singin´ in the Rain". Its sad I know the whole thing bz heart. But it was fun.

No comments: