German Study Abroad
About Me
Staubatn
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(38)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(29)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(1)
▼
May
(1)
Well this is the first of many.. so I hope. Here c...
European Graffiti
This is why I think Germans take more time and more care with what the put on their walls. This is graffiti from Weimar and look at the detailing
Kristen
This is my roomie
My desk/ My closet
This is what mz part of the room looks like after the laundry gets done
Bergfest
Rosin is on the left, Jakeem is next, then chuck, and Jason is on the right
Bergfest
View of the lake from the camp grounds
Weimar buildings
Grand ma and Grand kid
The woman is the vice mayor to Ilmenau
Group shot
I havent posted this blog yet but the woman on the left will be in Cinci
Group waiting for Frankfurt train
From the inside of an ICE train
more from campus
View from dorm DJC
This is what I wake up and see
View from HU
Ilmenau is in the mountains
Just Before take off
The music hermit
one of my favorites by carl spitzweg
Me
this is me while I'm away
Wilkommen zu Meine Deutsche Fahren!!!
Ich will nach Hause gehen!!! Ich will eine Kuchen und Mecklenburg Gardens!!!
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Well this is the first of many.. so I hope. Here comes my summer- 2008
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment